We believe that God has called his people help Grow God’s Family. This family will grow through God’s principle of adoption as we find in Galatians 4:4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. There is no greater joy known to mankind than that of belonging to a family, whether by blood or loyalty. Through salvation in Jesus we can all find this incredible relationship with our Creator and fellowship with His Family. So come and experience family like you may never have before.
- Grow Deep – Into God’s Word and fellowship of the saints
- We believe that “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- We dive into God’s Word to discover how God’s Family must Grow Deep.
- Grow Wide – Share the Gospel message so that none should perish
- We believe that we need to “lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest.” John 4:35.
- We must share the Gospel message so God’s Family can Grow Wide.
- Grow Up – In worship of our Heavenly Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
- We believe we must be “imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” Ephesians 5:1-2.
- We must worship God through obedience to his Word and then we can Grow Up.